Tuesday, July 16, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 9



Just click the image above and that will take you over to Good Books and Good Wine to check out links to participating blogs.
 
Today's challenge:
 
Why do you blog about books?
 
I blog about books so that I can have a forum to express my joy or disappointment in a book.  I also like to get other people's opinion on the books I read.  I started out joining Goodreads groups, but I had difficulty following all the discussions, so I decided to try my own blog that I could run at my own pace.  I also get more freedom to just rant and rave about myself and the books I read in one place versus the many different paranormal groups I had joined.  Besides my family (including all my furbabies) books are my obsession and it is so exciting to be in a community who shares that obsession.
 
Do you have a book blog that I might be interested in?  One that includes books in the genres I like (honestly familiar)?  Drop a note in the comments and I will pay a visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!