Friday, July 12, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 5



Don't forget, you can still take part, just click the image above and that will take you over to Good Books and Good Wine to link up.

I'm a little behind getting to today's question. 

Today's post is for me to recommend a tear jerker.

I don't cry at many books.  Oh don't get me wrong, occasionally a book will make me squeeze out a tear, but there have only been a couple to bring on a full blown sob.  Since I am so bad with titles I had to go back to Goodreads to find it, and then ended up spending an hour reading quotes.  Made me want to do a reread.

The book I would recommend if you really want to clear out your tear ducts, would be Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning.  I can't give anything away but that book left me a mess.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!