Thursday, July 11, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 4

 
 
Don't forget, you can still take part, just click the image above and that will take you over to Good Books and Good Wine to link up.
 
Today's question:  What the last book you flung across the room?
 
It has been awhile.  I can think of three that made me angry enough to throw across a room.  Of course I didn't throw my precious kindle, but it took restraint!  If someone can help me out with titles, I'm sure some of you know the books I'm referring to.  There is one in particular by Karen Marie Moning and one by Chloe Neill.  The last one was Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris because I didn't like the ending. 
 
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!