Sunday, July 21, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge Day 12



Just click the image above and that will take you over to Good Books and Good Wine to check out links to participating blogs.

Today's question:

How do you fight blogger fatigue?

Well, I am not much of a fighter.  I go until I hit a brick wall and it doesn't feel fun anymore.  Then I know I need a break, so I'll give it a few days.  Hopefully I will have content scheduled, but sometimes I don't and I just try not to sweat it.  I know it is dangerous right now since I have such a low following right now, but I want blogging to be fun.  That is the main goal, and if I'm not having fun then my content is going to be boring and forced.  Not good.

So taking breaks is my answer to blogger fatigue.  I would love to hear other blogger's answer to this question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!