Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 3

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Goodreads Synopsis:  The breathtaking first novel in New York Times best selling author Gena Showalter’s new paranormal romance series, Otherworld Assassins, featuring a black ops agent who is captured and enslaved…and the beautiful deaf girl who holds the key to his salvation…

THE SWEETEST TEMPTATION…

Black ops agent Solomon Judah awakens caged and bound in a twisted zoo where otherworlders are the main attraction. Vika Lukas, the owner’s daughter, is tasked with Solo’s care and feeding. The monster inside him yearns to kill her on sight, even though she holds the key to his escape. But the human side of him realizes the beautiful deaf girl is more than she seems—she’s his.

THE ULTIMATE PRICE…

Vika endures the captives’ taunts and loathing, hoping to keep them alive even if she can’t free them. Only, Solo is different—he protects her. But as hostility turns to forbidden romance, his feelings for her will be used against him…and he’ll be put to a killer test.


My Excitement:  I am a loyal fan.  When I love an author, I try to read everything they put out.  I can't get enough of the Lords of the Underworld, and I loved the first in the Angels of the Dark, Wicked Nights.  I think that Gena Showalter is on a roll and I can't wait to dive into Last Kiss Goodnight to see what other greatness she has for us.  Looks like we're going to get quite the Christmas present, releasing Dec. 26, 2012!

Share your excitement for a read you are looking forward to!


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm still a newbie to Gena Showalter but I've heard wonderful things!

    Jessica @ Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I'm waiting for this one too. Cannot wait! Love Gena's books and what an amazing cover! It's one I'm getting for a christmas present for myself too. What great timing!

    [I'm stopping by real quick from the Turning the Pages Christmas group. Just wanted to see what everyone was up to but I'll be back later to poke around more!]

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!