Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Post Edition 5


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Hi all!  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  My family was out of the country and was just arriving home the day before the holiday so we gave the a break and actually had our celebration on Saturday.  It gave us a day here to get out the decorations and get the tree up.  So now we are all set.  If I could just get this shopping thing out of the way I will be all set.  I had to work so I didn't brave the Black Friday sales.  I stopped a few places on my way home, spent too much money and returned home to spend the rest online.  There were so many times I looked down at the stuff in my arms and realized, "this stuff is for me!  I can't shop for me!" and had to just walk away.

In Review~   Around the blog, I finally got off my butt (more like sat ON my butt)  and got my Nightwalker review done. I also shared Gena Showalter's Last Kiss Goodnight on my "Waiting on Wednesday".

Currently~ I have just finished up Deep Kiss of Winter by Kresley Cole and Gena Showalter this weekend and have started on Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich.  I need something lighthearted right now.

Upcoming~  Well I'm going to start the week off with a review on Heartsick, by Chelsea Cain.  I'm planning to work at doing a review on each of the Archie Sheridan/ Gretchen Lowell series.  This is a great thriller series.  I have read all but the 5th one, but I'm hoping to get that one in before Christmas, so keep your eye out!  Of course on Wednesday we will also have a new "Waiting on Wednesday" for you.
I hope you all have a great week!
Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Is the SPlum series still good? I think I stopped at book 4...

    ReplyDelete

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!