Saturday, December 1, 2012

2013 Audio Book Challenge



It's the time of year to start setting up those challenges for the new year.  It will soon be 2013 and I chose this audio challenge, hosted by The Book Nympho & Hot Listens.  I am a newbie to audiobooks and have found that sitting in traffic is not the same.  Before, people would call and chat and it would help me get through the time.  Now it's like "holy crap already, I'm in the middle of a chapter!"  It was horrible tonight.  I had no books and I found myself calling everyone I knew just to help pass the time.  Luckily my Audible credit came in tonight so I will be downloading right away.  I think that I am going to sign myself up as a Tickle Me Audio!  I generally do thrillers in audio because I have a thing with keeping all my paranormal on my kindle.  Don't ask me why, just a weird quirk I guess.  So here are the deets, sign yourself up before the New Year and don't forget to follow our hosts!

Reading Challenge Details: 

Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. 

You can join at anytime. The goal is to find a new love for audios if you are new to them or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2013 than you did in 2012. 

Books must be in audio format. ANY genres count. Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed. 

If you're a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. Just click the image above or here to take you to the sign-up post. 

You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing or on your audible.com or other accounts you have. 

 Levels: 
Newbo (Not quite addicted) 1-5 audios 
Ear Worm (Narrator's voice gets stuck in your head) 5-10 audios 
Tickle Me Audio (Seriously, I'm getting serious) 10-15 audios 
Plugged In (I can quit anytime) - 15+ audios

There will be quarterly updates on the host's pages, where there will be a random commenter pick for a giveaway!  This is going to be so much fun!  Click here and sign up
Hot Listens Me and Reading button by Parajunkee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!