Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Update for Rantings of a Reading Addict

As some of you may have noticed, I have been very quiet on the blog this week.  Well, quiet just about everywhere, blog, facebook, twitter, the whole nine yards.  With the holidays coming up, I've been spending my time doing holiday stuff and trying to get some reading in.  I've been feeling kind of reading deprived lately so have been sneaking it in whenever I can.  


Last week I finished Kill You Twice by Chelsea Cain and A Bite Before Christmas with Lynsay Sands and Jeaniene Frost.  I was SO happy to have a taste of Bones and Cat.  It has been so long since we've had anything from them that it was like hanging out with some old friends.  Now I am back to the usual frustrated pacing waiting for our next book.

I have a couple more of my favorite Christmas movies to watch.  I have my usual, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Four Christmases, and ELF.  I'm missing A Christmas Story and The Grinch.  Hopefully I will get those in tonight.  My family is on An American Horror Story kick so they've been after me to watch that too.  Great Christmas viewing!

I started reading the copy of Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian that I received from NetGalley and I am having a very, very hard time putting it down.  I can't wait to review it!

I had a great time participating in the Christmas card exchange that Kimberly from Turning the Pages put on.  I got a lot of great surprises and found a lot of new blogs.  A big THANK YOU to Kimberly for putting this on.  It was a lot of fun!

To all my lovely followers and friends, I wish you all the happiest of holidays.  I wish we could all get together and have a big holiday bash.  That would be so much fun!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!