Saturday, October 13, 2012

Read - A - Thon Update 1


Hi Everyone!  It seems that I have outlasted the battery on my Kindle and I decided to give the poor thing a chance to recover before diving back in.  

I was a little late getting started.  I didn't actually sit down to get started until 7:30am.  I read until 9:30 when I had to take my family to get groceries.  I returned at 1 and got started again.  Now it is 5:30 and I have gotten in 6.5 hours in total.  The break near drove me nuts.  I was so wanting to get back to my book!  

Now I will show you the status of my book, but I ask that all viewers please refrain from commenting on how slow a reader I am.


I am off to check on some other participants while this Kindle takes it's break.

Happy Reading Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Still awake Tanya? Get some coffee and get stuck into Hour 19!

    Happy reading!

    Chris (Team Tootsie Rolls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya!
    Just checking out your blog! I won the gift you sponsored for the Read-a-thon, so thank you so much =)
    Addie @ READioactive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent your gift card to your email address, I hope that works, if not, just drop me a note and I will fix it. Hope you had a great time on the Read-A-Thon. I have to be more prepared next time and have more caffeine available!

      Delete

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!