Monday, May 21, 2012

Biting Cold by Chloe Neill

This summer is full of great releases and one that has the wait killing me is Biting Cold by Chloe Neill.  It comes out on August 7th, and the countdown is on.  I have it all pre-order so it will download directly to my kindle and August 7th will be like Christmas morning!  For those that haven't read the Chicagoland Vampires yet, you still have time to catch up on the series!  You will want to meet Merit and all the Chicago vampires in Some Girls Bite.
Merit was turned into a vampire against her will, but to save her life.  She struggles with the changes in her life but with a little training, becomes one of the most dangerous vampires in Chicago.  Get started on the series today and come back to share your excitement about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to talk with my readers, please leave a comment so we can talk books!